Thursday, February 18, 2010

BFF vs BF vs GF

Friends...

Saya ada banyak kawan. Dan berbagai jenis kawan.
Kadang-kadang I'm just sick of friends.

Somehow, last Tuesday I realize I have lotsa guy best friend end up the friendship some sort like cold when they have girlfriend. Tidak tahu mengapa? Mungkin the new GF din like me. Maybe they fell threaten. Maybe the best friend feels din need another best friend if he already had a girlfriend or maybe he couldn't resist her new gf.
Maybe menjaga hati girlfriend.

Tak salah pun ada girlfriend / boyfriend at the same time ada best friend with the opposite sex.
Me, I have a boyfriend ( had perhaps ) my boy-fie can go anywhere he wants and go out with whoever he likes. I din forbid it!
The trust remain within us.

Bila kawan dah ada komitmen lain susah nak lepak susah nak juggle their times. But as bujang sekarang ni time ni la nak huha before settle down. I realize I'm turning 24 this July. But why rush? I want to achieve so many things before I settle down.

If you don't have the effort to keep in touch with your friends tu yang susah. I try to keep in touch with each one of them, tapi kadang-kadang mereka yang tolak and giving me tonnes of excuses.

Dear friends,
This is dedicated to all of you out there! Keep in touch and take care always.

xoxo,

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2008-2010, Ara786.blogspot.com a.k.a Sarah Nabilla