Monday, February 22, 2010

Tender Resignation -22 Feb 2010

Today it's been a year and 20 days I've been with Crest Builder Holdings Berhad.
With all the experiences, good times, tears, and heartache. I think it's time to move on to a new place hopefully will be better than the present.


Although I'm kinda sad. But shits happened and move on Ara.

Thank you Crest Builder for all the opportunities given.

So now the new task will be finding a suitable job. Keep searching for job since last year October.


This is the active applications


DHL Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad (KFH)
Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
THREE SIXTY CREATION
Media Prima Berhad
DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
Walton International Property Group (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Andaman Group of Companies
Regional Executive
Naza Kia Sdn Bhd
AirAsia
Petronas
Maxis


Keeping my finger cross.
Pray hard for me.


xoxo,

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2008-2010, Ara786.blogspot.com a.k.a Sarah Nabilla