Sunday, June 13, 2010

List of update

pheuw... bersawang nya la blog ni.

Okie lets recap what i hutang dekat blog ni

1. April
- End of service at CB.
- My trip.. wee
- Im one of the millions people stranded due to volcano eruption = ash cloud

2. May
- Fun fun fun lotsa fun in May
- Friends - trouble

3. June
- Love, Life, Live
- Jayme's Bornday
- Life with and without Dya

Okie now I should start to jot down everything I missed.
Phew! Bersabar everyone..

p.s Rimaz! Jayme keep bugging me to update my blog. Yela yela.. I just dunno where to start . Too many things to update.
Janji ni . I will~


2 comments:

TeD said...

yes..! u should update at least saying HI... hehehhee

Mohd Zaimie said...

Sara~ Brape bulan tertunggak neh???

1. April
2. Mei
3. jun

SKRG DA JULAI!!!!!

 
Copyright © 2008-2010, Ara786.blogspot.com a.k.a Sarah Nabilla